Table of Contents
Choosing the best email marketing services for small business is a tough exercise and one that needs deep serious research.
But do not worry, I have done all the work for you as you will soon see in this post
As a small business trying to build a successful business. There will be a lot of things in your plate to get fixed and so, to relieve you some of these works
I have come up with a list of top 10 Best email marketing services for small business in the US and the world at large
That’s not all. Before that, I will also be sharing with you key things you have to look out for in an email marketing provider before deciding to go with it .
It is no longer news that email marketing is one of the best marketing methods out there with countless benefits, one of the prominent advantages being a massive return on investment.
And so it has since become a necessity that business owners and entrepreneurs have to adopt it into their marketing toolbox
However, what’s more important is making sure that as a small business caring about growth, you should in fact be with a good email service provider that can help you achieve your goals.
6 Key Things To Look Out For When Considering Email Marketing Services For Small Business
When considering the best email marketing services for small business. There are a number of things to look out for in the email marketing platform you are considering to settle with has.
Below are some of the major keys to look out for.
1. Ease of Use
A company offering email marketing services for small business should come with an intuitive user interface that allows for building an extremely engaging email newsletters, i.e a drag and drop editor
Usually for small businesses , a lot of things will be going on for them. As a result, they choose for simple, minimalistic email marketing packages that allow them to get started quickly.
And in many cases, especially for small businesses, you may not require all the fanciness and high features of advanced solutions because the less clicks you have to do when it comes to email marketing services, the better.
It should also have great marketing automation. Without a lot of effort and stress, a platform providing good email marketing services for small business should offer you with the ability to send emails that are genuinely tailored and targeted
So making promotional efforts an automated process is what a email marketing service should be able to do.
What benefit is this to small businesses?
When a prospect expresses interest in a brand, a client abandons a cart, a firm begins a deal, and so on, marketers may save the trouble of producing and sending new emails. Aside from that, studies have shown that implementing marketing automation software increases lead generation by 80 percent and conversions by 77 percent.
The split of email subscribers into smaller groups based on predefined criteria is known as segmentation. The most common use of segmentation is to send more relevant email marketing to subscribers based on their demographics, region, interests, and other factors.
So, a company claiming to offer great email marketing services for small businesses should make managing your contact list, segmenting people into groups, and tracking the success of your email marketing campaigns extremely simple.
With the correct technique, email marketing can yield a significant return on investment, but you must consider the costs of your email platform, as well as the frequency of emails and how much income they can generate—or how much they can contribute to your customer’s lifetime value.
These are all important to determine before proceeding, especially as a small business. You need to really be prudent in your investment and still be able to maximize profit
The cost of an email marketing platform membership is usually determined by the size of your email list and the number of emails you send per month.
These costs can differ significantly from one platform to the next hence pricing is one big factor to look at and give a serious consideration
Individual solutions that can be used with email marketing to build a comprehensive and effective approach are known as email integrations.
The beauty of integrations is that you may spend less time looking through contacts while still getting a deeper understanding of your audience, resulting in higher engagement and better results for your email marketing plan.
You can also find connectors that allow you to include design elements in your emails, which will help you generate more compelling messages and increase your open and click-through rates.
So it’s crucial to explore the third-party apps that are integrated with particular email marketing platforms, depending on your business and needs. You could wish to be able to combine your email marketing service with your email opt-in popups, your website platform, and your CRM, for example.
6. Customer Support
Customer Support is one of the most vital features of every business. If your customers’ support is lacking, you will keep losing even the customers and clients you have struggled to get.
So although ease of use, automation, pricing, integrations and all the above factors play a great role in deciding the best email marketing services for small business
None of this matters if the platform lacks committed customer support.
You need an email marketing provider that reacts quickly, especially if you’re experiencing trouble sending an email that needs to be sent right away.
Customer assistance, whether via a hotline, email, or live chat, should ideally be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for business especially in the online industry and you must ensure your email service provider does well
Top 10 Best Email Marketing Services For Small Business ( Expert Picks)
Sendiblue is our number one on the list of email marketing services for small business
It started out as a simple, low-cost way to communicate with clients.
However, it has now evolved into a full-fledged marketing solution that includes not only superb email marketing and automation, but also SMS integration and CRM support.
Want to always stay in touch with customers no matter where they are? Sendiblue is an excellent email marketing platform that will allow you do this
Sendiblue is simple to use, with a variety of tools designed just for beginners.
What I Love About Sendiblue
- You can choose from a choice of pre-made layouts for your campaigns and then drag & drop modules wherever you like.
- Sendinblue allows businesses to establish automation flows based on triggered consumer behavior.
- Sendinblue also has AI algorithms that can predict the best time to send an email or SMS for people on somewhat more expensive subscriptions.
- Sendinblue features its own built-in form tool, which allows you to gather fresh leads for your campaigns in addition to email and SMS marketing.
- You don’t have to start from scratch with your automation strategy because there are a number of pre-built automation campaign options.
Trusted by over 7 million users around the world. Mailchimp is another leader in this industry and of course a great choice of email marketing services for small business
The Content Manager makes designing emails on the platform a snap by storing your photos and files for quick access
It also features a free plan that includes basic email marketing services such as newsletter generation and scheduling. This makes it a decent email marketing option for a small business.
The smart recommendations tool, which provides you with relevant audience insights to help you maximize your marketing efforts, is another feature that small businesses will like about MailChimp
What I love about MailChimp
- MailChimp makes it easy for your business to keep track of all key statistics, such as open rates, click-throughs, subscriber locations, and more. A/B split tests can also be used to test subject lines.
- It is free for up to 2000 subscribers and 12000 per month and after that, you can start off with $10/month plan which provides you with a lot more tools to improve your marketing
- It offers great user experience and mobile apps you can use on the go for your marketing
- It offers landing page templates and email templates through its drag and drop features
Mailerlite has garnered a lot of traction in the email marketing service field despite being a newcomer.
It was launched in 2005 and has since grown in popularity among small enterprises, bloggers, and online entrepreneurs.
Presently, it has over 800,000 companies and businesses using their services monthly. They must be doing something right
Mailerlite is a simple and effective platform with a fantastic free plan that lasts indefinitely.
It’s ideal for individuals on a tight budget but nevertheless requires a tool that can do more than just send out newsletters. Automation workflows, contact tagging and segmentation, and even a landing page editor are all available, allowing extremely complex campaigns to be conducted.
So if your are looking for a great platform offering fantastic email marketing services for Small business, malerlite is a great choice
What I Love about Mailerlite
- It offers a free plan with premium features including automation tools, landing pages, and pop-up forms that you can integrate in your website.
- Itcomes with a fantastic drag-and-drop editor that makes creating beautiful and high-converting emails a breeze.
- Itis user-friendly and has a clean and appealing layout, making it an excellent alternative for small enterprises.
- When compared to other platforms, it has low cost and outstanding functionality even for paid plans.
Aweber is another well-known email marketing service platform that provides a number of tools for small and medium-sized organizations to manage their email marketing.
AWeber gives all of its functions with every subscription, unlike other systems that charge varying sums for certain features and capabilities.
The price is solely based on the amount of people who have subscribed to your mailing list. Whether you have 20 or 20,000 contacts, you’ll have the same functionality.
What I Love About Aweber
- It provides awesome automations and integrations
- It offers 24/7 customer solutions access by phone/email/chat
- It comes with robust Integrations
- It offers a free migration service unlike most other platforms. This is a huge advantage if you are just getting started and testing out best email marketing services for small business
Moosend is another fantastic platform that can help you with email marketing whether you’re a total newbie or a seasoned veteran.
They have all the capabilities you need to nail your email marketing campaigns, from an easy drag-and-drop email builder to an intuitive segmentation tool to accurate real-time statistics.
It’s one of the most cost-effective email marketing platforms available, yet it’s capable of handling most small-business email marketing campaigns.
It also allows you to pay based on the number of subscribers or the volume of emails sent, giving you the flexibility to choose the most cost-effective solution for your business.
What I Love About Moosend
- It provides a very generous free plan hence it’s ideal email marketing service for small businesses and beginners to get started with
- It comes with a clean, neat and easy user interface making the user experience awesome
- It offers a great and responsive customer support
- It comes with plenty of high quality templates
ActiveCampaign is a low-cost email marketing platform that is simple to use and includes a number of specialized features for small businesses.
This platform has a CRM system that manages leads and, as a result, organizes sales and marketing automatically.
Process automation is a plus for Active Campaign, which offers cutting-edge, insightful reports that show users what is and isn’t working in their email marketing campaigns.
The way ActiveCampaign filters the customer experience acquisition process makes it one of the best email marketing services for small business to consider.
What I love about ActiveCampaign
- It is quite cost effective in terms of the services it offers.
- ActiveCampaign’s user interface is well-designed and intuitive, and it requires very little training to get started.
- For newcomers to the platform, it provides free online training.
- It offers dependable assistance to all customers.
Hubspot is another popular company providing awesome email marketing services for small businesses, with powerful features for managing all of your email marketing campaigns across several platforms.
Because it can manage everything from emails to social media postings to blog writing, it is the greatest all-in-one marketing tool.
It contains a CRM that allows you to keep track of all of your contacts and contact them using lead forms, live chat, and online marketing, allowing you to centralize all of your marketing efforts.
Small businesses will appreciate the comprehensive training platform offered with this service, which covers not only how to use the system but also best practices for successful marketing campaigns.
It also provides insights into the buyer’s journey, helping business owners to better tailor their marketing efforts for success.
What I love about Hubspot
- HubSpot simplifies inbound marketing by bringing together all of the tools you’ll need in one place, earning it the title “all-in-one email marketing service for enterprises.”
- HubSpot features a wonderful social media calendar and scheduling solution with excellent visibility and ease of use.
- HubSpot offers a number of tools to assist you in tracking keywords, improving your site’s ranking, and creating SEO-friendly content. This is a substantial advantage.
- It provides amazing support. HubSpot support, a comprehensive knowledge base section on the HubSpot blog, and training courses/certifications are just a few options for getting assistance.
GetResponse is a popular email marketing platform that provides amazing email marketing services for small business and medium-sized enterprises alike. It’s a particularly cost-effective and simple-to-use solution.
GetResponse is a choiced email marketing service for small businesses to invest in because it also allows you to use it for other marketing requirements. Landing page design and optimization, conversion funnels, and marketing automation are all examples of this.
The service has a number of features and integrations, as well as comprehensive data but with less automation
What I love About Getresponse
- It offers a free forever plan that a beginner can use to test their services
- It provides an awesome clean interface making usage easy even for a total beginner
- There is a fast and quality Customer support for you
- Even with their paid plans which are very affordable, you still get tons of Value for your money
ConvertKit is another wonderful program that uses a drag-and-drop interface to help you create professional emails that convert.
It has a free plan that allows you to start creating your audience right away, with features like unlimited landing page templates and forms to choose from, as well as the option to manage up to 1,000 members.
The platform gives you the freedom and flexibility you need to create and send email campaigns. You get exceptional performance and better productivity; you can use automation to save time and establish a customer funnel; it’s simple to use, powerful, and useful; it’s less expensive than other software; and it’s straightforward to install
What I love about convertkit
- Regardless of the number of subscribers, all plans contain sophisticated features.
- It’s ideal for sending out broadcasts and automations, as well as creating beautiful landing sites.
- Its one of the simplest platforms for emailing your list (even the advanced features).
- The platform’s live help is fantastic, and they are always quick to respond to your questions.
10. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a fantastic platform that I would strongly suggest as an email marketing service for small firms and those who are new to email marketing.
That’s because their drag-and-drop email builder makes it simple to produce fresh emails that look great and are consistent with your brand—no coding experience required.
One of the most impressive features of this platform is the opportunity to track the results of your campaigns in real time.
And the best of all, It includes over 100 incredible pre-built, mobile-optimized designs.
What I love About Constant Contact
- Constant Contact offers great Automations for your email marketing exercise
- It comes with additional features such as scheduling social media posts and creating logos. This will help you in branding and creating social media awareness for your small business
- It’s also popular for it’s high deliverability rate and this is very important for all email marketing platforms
Frequently Asked Questions About Email Marketing Services For Small Business
1. How much do email marketing companies charge?
Charges varies widely across different companies and also depending on a number of factors such the services provided by the companies and the number of subscribers you have and number of emails you send out
Nonetheless, there are a number of companies that offers free forever plan albeit some limitations so anywhere from $200-$1500 monthly is feasible with most companies
2. Which email marketing service is the easiest to use?
In our top 10 Best email marketing services for small business, we find Malerlite the easiest to use. This is because of its amazing drag-and-drop editor and simple user interface that makes it easy for anyone to use. Also it’s free plan provides you with plethora of premium features which makes it a breeze for you to test them out
3. What are the best marketing tools for small businesses?
There are number of marketing tools required for small business and some are email marketing automation tool, social media scheduling tool, Design tools and communication tool
As a small business, starting out email marketing for your business is a great and wise step but picking the best email marketing services for small business is a a tough one. This is consequent upon too many platforms littered in the market today
Fortunately, I have with this post been able to comprehensively crack this hard nut for you by first letting you on the key things to look out for in an email marketing services for small business, giving you a list of Top 10 Best that is suitable for your small business and finally answering the most important frequently asked questions as relates to this discuss
I sincerely hope this guide will help you pick the best one for your business
Having read and found this post valuable, ensure to share the post to your friends as sharing is caring.